Hungarian industrial lamps EKA from the 1960s

Used

Enameled industrial lamps manufactured in the 1960s in a Hungarian factory founded in 1888 by Engel Karoly. The factory was nationalized in 1948 and split into 3 different companies in 1949: electrical appliances such as EKA - Elektromos Készulékek és Anyagok Gyára, Tonalit Hanglemezgyár records and the trading company VILLÁRD (later VILLÉRT)
It was EKA located in Budapest that produced the beautiful lamps model 31405 / A
The extruded steel body with the diffuser is covered with graphite-black enamel, the interior of the lampshade is white.
4 pcs available
Prepared to hang.
Porcelain lamp holder E27 max. 100W
Diameter 50 cm, height 65 cm, length of the hanging lamp with a wire and a steel cable 260 cm.
Weight 9 kg. The bulb is not included.
Price for pcs.

1 049 zł